The Production Supervisor must be an energetic candidate ready to coach and lead a diverse workforce through daily operations. The right candidate must be a critical thinker that can lead teams and individuals through implementing and sustaining a continuous improvement culture. This is not a desk job as the majority of time will be spent on the floor directing and coaching employees.
- Employee Engagement: this includes delegating work assignments, performance management and training.
- Area Ownership: development and ownership of programs designed to motivate workers to achieve defined goals. This includes the ability to analyze and resolve work problems and assist workers in solving barriers to productivity.
- Teamwork: work closely with the management team to drive operational improvements, identify and reduce variation in processes that will result in improved customer satisfaction and product quality while reducing expenses and waste.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred
- Experience with TPM, Lean, Six Sigma, and/or WCM beneficial but not required.
- Must be detail oriented, demonstrate excellent organizational, planning and leadership skills.
- Exhibits strong sense of ownership and flexibility.
Please fill in the employment form below. We look forward to speaking with you!